- Is a Beat in the Cards for S&P Global (SPGI) in Q3 Earnings?
S&P Global's (SPGI) third-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have improved year over year.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:43:00 GMT.
- Robert Half's (RHI) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Increase Y/Y
Robert Half's (RHI) third-quarter 2021 revenues increase year over year.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:40:00 GMT.
- These Were The Ten Worst Performing Hedge Funds In Q2 2021
After a remarkable run in the second half of last year and Q1 2021, hedge fund investors and managers were expecting a similar show in Q2 as well. They ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:49:04 GMT.
- N. Va. energy firm files for up to $855M IPO
The company took in a massive $125 million investment last year from an affiliate of the Qatar Investment Authority.
Vandana Sinha. American City Business Journals. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:23:24 +0000.
- Asian funds could be the answer for investors seeking better dividend income
According to Janus Henderson, global dividends are expected to grow this year by nearly 11 per cent with Europe, the UK and Asia Pacific leading the way.
Daily Mail. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:49:05 GMT.
- Why The Hut Group looks set to remain in the doghouse with some investors
The flotation of The Hut Group - now rechristened THG - in September last year was the biggest of 2020 on the London Stock Exchange.
Sky News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 12:13:00 +0100.
- Salesforce shares jump on increased revenue forecast for this year and company's optimism on profit
Salesforce said investors will see disciplined spending, strong revenue growth and more efficient pandemic-influenced behavior to boost operating margins.
CNBC. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:06:02 GMT.
- Why We're Bullish On Russia And Eastern Europe Right Now
After a challenging 2020 due to the pandemic, foreign direct investment (FDI) has been flowing into Russia this year for a number of reasons. ...
By Frank Holmes, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:29:55 -0400.
- Biden pushes for investments to confront climate crisis
Biden pegged the economic damage from extreme weather events last year at US$99 billion.
Straits Times. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:16:44 +0800.
- Why China Would Give More Aid, Investment to Leery Philippines
Manila vies with Beijing over access to disputed South China Sea and has warmed this year toward United States, Chinese Cold War rival.
Voice of America. Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:26:01 -0400.
The word year is a noun. Year means (1) a body of students who graduate together, (2) the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun, (3) a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days, (4) a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.