- Ray Dalio says the US will have no other option but to raise taxes in coming years
Dalio says that the U.S. will have little choice but to raise taxes in the coming years to offset its mounting liabilities and debts.
CNBC. Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:27 GMT.
- Tax-Free Investment Strategies
Strategies for limiting your taxes in retirement are good, but there are some that aim to eliminate them altogether.
Kiplinger. Mon, 23 Sep 2019 07:17:55 -0400.
- Is it Apt to Foray Into the Indian Stock Market?: An Analysis
The government of India unveils an array of concessions to spur the economy. This in turn will slash most corporate taxes to 22% while new manufacturers will pay even a lower corporate tax rate of 15%.
Tirthankar Chakraborty. Zacks. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:17:00 GMT.
- Cintas (CTAS) to Post Q1 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Cintas' (CTAS) first-quarter fiscal 2020 earnings to gain from solid product portfolio, enterprise resource planning system and acquired assets. Lower working days and high taxes are concerning.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:23:00 GMT.
- Chicago residents weigh in on plans to fill city's $838M budget deficit
School funding, neighborhood investment and property taxes are just a few of the topics that Chicago residents have highlighted as priorities for the next city budget.
Evelyn Holmes. ABC News. Sun, 15 Sep 2019 11:04:41 +0000.
- The Tax Bite From Selling Your Insurance Policy to Investors
You can raise some quick cash by selling your life insurance to investors, who are betting on when you die. But the taxes you owe on your payout can be tricky.
By Larry Light, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 3 Aug 2019 13:20:00 +0000.
- South Africa introduces new carbon tax to fight climate change
Industry experts warn, in a country with a high unemployment rate, carbon taxes are anti-growth, anti-jobs and anti-investment.
Al Jazeera. Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:24:30 GMT.
- Opportunity Zones: Tax Panacea or High-Risk Money Pit?
The IRS has given savvy real estate investors an intriguing chance to help develop low-income areas without potentially paying any taxes whatsoever on their gains along the way. But it's not for the fainthearted.
Kiplinger. Thu, 25 Jul 2019 10:46:55 -0400.
- 5 real estate taxes that could impact property investors
As the vacation rental industry heats up, state governments are eyeing real estate as a source of tax revenue, potentially putting a crimp on property investment. ...
Andrea V. Brambila. Inman. Mon, 24 Jun 2019 23:09:25 +0000.
- Vancouver college kids living in mansions due to sky high vacancy taxes
Investors have been hit hard by a foreign buyers' tax and vacancy tax since 2016. The housing market was hit with taxes after Vancouver became most expensive city to live in North America.
Daily Mail. Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:56:15 GMT.