- Stock Market News for Oct 22, 2021
Benchmarks closed mixed on Thursday, with the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq being lifted by upbeat third-quarter corporate earnings reports, while setbacks in White House's efforts to raise corporate tax grabbed investors' attention.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:12:00 GMT.
- Why Stormont has dithered endlessly on corporation tax
A window of opportunity to attract investment to Northern Ireland will not stay open forever
Economist. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 14:57:41 +0000.
- Bonafide partner or disguised sale? Big ruling pending in solar tax credit battle between NC and investors
Farm Bureau Insurance is embroiled in litigation against the North Carolina Department of Revenue for renewable energy tax credits. The outcome could impact hundreds of millions in investment by multiple insurance companies.
Andy Warfield. American City Business Journals. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 13:06:03 +0000.
- Owner of $97bn Pornhub is named in Pandora Papers and defends investment, saying taxes were paid
Pornhub coowner David Tassillo (pictured) shielded his identity when he opened two companies in three known tax havens in 2017. The Montreal executive claims he paid taxes on the businesses
Daily Mail. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 18:11:35 GMT.
- Perrigo (PRGO) Stock Up on Irish Tax Bill Settlement Deal
Perrigo (PRGO) agrees to pay an aggregate of approximately $345 million (Euro 297 million) to settle its tax liability notice from the Irish Office of the Revenue Commissioners issued in 2018.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:44:00 GMT.
- Biden says he supports taxing billionaires' investment gains annually
President Biden on Friday said he supports an idea championed by a key Senate Democrat to tax billionaires' unrealized investment gains annually.Biden said the idea is one of a number of tax proposals he backs as ...
Naomi Jagoda. The Hill. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:48:50 +0000.
- What Investors Need To Know About The New Tax Bill
Many investors are concerned about higher tax rates, but Commonwealth CIO Brad McMillan says he's not worried (yet).
By Brad Mcmillan, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 09:44:16 -0400.
- Top Three Real Estate Advantages: Tax Benefits, Appreciation And Refinancing
The Lesser-Known Benefits To Investing In Real Estate.
By Yec, Forbes Councils Member. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:15:00 -0400.
- ATO signals crackdown on first-time investors
First-time investors have to be careful in filling out their tax returns for the financial year ended June 30, or risk some sticky questions from the Australian Taxation Office.
John Collett. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 22:30:00 +1000.
- UK: Johnson breaks tax hike promise to fund social, health costs
Johnson's government will raise taxes on workers, employers and some investors to fund social and healthcare.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 16:05:06 +0000.
- Adirectory.us Tax Page (Directory Page)
This tax category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- Chosensites.com Tax Page (Directory Page)
This tax category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on Chosensites.com that relate to this topic.
The word tax is a noun. Tax means (1) charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government.
Tax is also a verb that means (1) make a charge against or accuse, (2) use to the limit, (3) levy a tax on, (4) set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine).
Tax Slice in a Pie Chart
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.