- American Electric's (AEP) Board Approves 5.4% Dividend Hike
American Electric Power (AEP) continues to generate strong cash flow and reward shareholders through consistent dividend payments.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:56:00 GMT.
- Paycor investors selling $400 million in stock
Shareholders are selling about $400 million in Paycor HCM Inc. just three months after the Norwood-based company went public.
Steve Watkins. American City Business Journals. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:31:47 +0000.
- MIDAS SHARE TIPS UPDATE: Diversified a bargain as sales soar
Existing shareholders should hold and take comfort in the dividend yield. New investors could also find the stock attractive at current levels.
Daily Mail. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:51:30 GMT.
- Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Increases Dividend by 5.3%
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) announces a hike in quarterly dividend by 5.3%. The new dividend of 15.8 cents per share will be paid out on Oct 22 to shareholders of record as of Oct 18.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 15:05:00 GMT.
- Tesla Investors Will Vote on Whether to Oust James Murdoch and Kimbal Musk from the Board
Activist shareholders have submitted five proposals to compel Tesla to disclose more information about its efforts to diversify its work force, how it handles employee disputes and its human rights record.
Niraj Chokshi. New York Times. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 14:06:29 +0000.
- Boeing board to face investor lawsuit over 737 MAX oversight 'lies' before crashes
Boeing has revealed it is "disappointed" after a US judge granted shareholders a lawsuit over the two fatal 737 MAX crashes that led to the fleet being grounded globally for almost two years.
Sky News. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 09:12:00 +0100.
- Boeing: Directors to face investor lawsuit over fatal crashes
Shareholders can sue Boeing over claims it ignored safety warnings about its 737 Max plane, a US judge rules.
BBC News. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 00:04:17 GMT.
- Investors rewarded with bumper dividends, buybacks
After the hit to profits a year ago, corporate Australia is keen to reward shareholders for their loyalty with dividends, special dividends and share buybacks
John Collett. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:30:00 +1000.
- Why Apple shareholders shouldn't be too worried after the earnings selloff
Apple was among big tech stocks investors sold after earnings along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon. The earnings power of these companies has not changed.
CNBC. Sun, 01 Aug 2021 16:08:34 GMT.
- In surprise decision, Toshiba shareholders vote to oust board chairman Nagayama
The move, a victory for activist investors, comes after corporate governance issues at the industrial conglomerate were brought to the fore by a government collusion ...
Japan Times. Fri, 25 Jun 2021 18:21:27 +0900.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.