- Essential Utilities (WTRG) to Gain From Investment, Buyouts
Essential Utilities (WTRG), with steady investment and debt management, is poised for growth. However, demand fluctuation related to weather and the risk of contamination of water is a headwind.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:39:00 GMT.
- Wage inflation has arrived in a big way and Jamie Dimon says CEOs 'shouldn't be crybabies about it'
There is the risk that runaway inflation could actually wipe out the finance industry's gains from higher interest rates, according to JPMorgan's CFO.
CNBC. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:46:40 GMT.
- Sabre (SABR) Adds Travel Restriction Tracking in SafePoint
Sabre (SABR) expands its travel risk management solutions portfolio, SafePoint, by adding global travel restriction tracking capability and ensuring increased traveler safety.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:46:00 GMT.
- Cryptocurrency: Risk Or Opportunity? The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
Whether you are a financial advisor, family office, institutional investor, or a recent high school graduate, there are different objectives as well as risk tolerances for investing in cryptocurrencies which must be understood.
By Earl Carr, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:55:20 -0500.
- After 117% Revenue Pop, Nio Stock Is 55% Undervalued
Since NIO reported 117% revenue growth its stock has fallen by a third. The risk of U.S. delisting may be scaring away investors.
By Peter Cohan, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:41:14 -0500.
- Misleading and irresponsible: Arsenal FC crypto fan token ads banned
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) ruled that the adverts were 'irresponsible' and 'misleading' as they failed to sufficiently demonstrate the risk of investing in cryptoassets.
Daily Mail. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:22:56 +0000.
- Arsenal fan token posts broke advertising rules, says watchdog
The Advertising Standards Authority said the club "failed to illustrate the risk of the investment".
BBC News. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 00:03:21 GMT.
- How to Turn Your Retirement Account Into a 'Personal Pension Plus'
Just as you insure your home against the risk of fire and flood, so too can you insure another of your most valuable investments from risk: your retirement savings.
Edward J. Mercier. Kiplinger. Wed, 15 Dec 2021 11:40:27 GMT.
- Federal Reserve Board reiterates its supervisory expectations for large banks' risk management with investment funds
Federal Reserve Board reiterates its supervisory expectations for large banks' risk management with investment funds
Federal Reserve Board. Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:30:00 GMT.
- APRA rules to target higher risk loans
Banks will be required to set aside more capital for higher risk interest-only and investor mortgage under long-planned changes to the capital framework.
Clancy Yeates. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:42:04 +1100.
- Hedge Funds (Information)
A hedge fund is designed to minimize exposure to market risk
and thereby boost investment returns. To do that, hedge fund managers employ a number of counterbalancing techniques.
The word risk is a noun. Risk means (1) a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury, (2) the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent, (3) the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred, (4) a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune.
Risk is also a verb that means (1) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome, (2) expose to a chance of loss or damage.
Man Taking a Risk
Copyright © 2012-2022 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.