- ETFs & Stocks to Win Despite a Slump in December Retail Sales
U.S. retail sales declined 1.9% sequentially in December 2021, marking the biggest fall since February 2021.
Sanghamitra Saha. Zacks. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:00:00 GMT.
- 4 Retail Stocks That Look Promising Despite Soft December Sales
Retailers such as Builders FirstSource (BLDR), Ulta Beauty (ULTA), Genesco (GCO) and Costco (COST) are finding innovative ways to navigate through industry challenges.
Sumit Singh. Zacks. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 16:09:00 GMT.
- Top Picks: Best Retail And Consumer Stocks To Buy In 2022
The pandemic years have taken a toll on the retail and consumer sectors. In our MoneyShow Top Picks 2022, numerous advisors chose retail and consumer names as their favorite investments for the year ahead.
By Moneyshow, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:30:00 -0500.
- Investment firm acquires formerly Randalls-anchored retail center in Clear Lake
Houston-based Partners Capital wants to move fast to fill the building vacated by Randalls two years ago.
Florian Martin. American City Business Journals. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 00:38:13 +0000.
- 2022 Is Critical For The Retail Store
Retailers have four major investment themes they must address in 2022 if they want to be on a path to success with their store strategies.
By Nikki Baird, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:28:10 -0500.
- Invest in a retail bargain: Stores like Next and Waterstones can reap returns
We are not about to stop shopping altogether, and so selected retailers may represent more of a bargain from an investment perspective.
Daily Mail. Sun, 09 Jan 2022 11:37:51 GMT.
- $500m tech star PrimaryBid woos SoftBank to take stake
The British company which has orchestrated a torrent of retail share placings for cash-strapped companies during the pandemic is in advanced talks to sell a big stake to the world's largest technology investor.
Sky News. Sat, 08 Jan 2022 09:42:00 +0000.
- Options trading activity hits record powered by retail investors, but most are playing a losing game
Many retail investors are buying the most basic call and put options, which have a much lower probability of profit than advanced strategies like spreads.
CNBC. Thu, 23 Dec 2021 02:16:17 GMT.
- Should You Buy the 3 Most Popular Electric Vehicle Stocks on WallStreetBets?
Several WallStreetBets (WSB) stocks have been the recipients of robust market attention as retail investors drove up the share prices of some fundamentally weak companies to unexpected highs. That ...
Dipanjan Banchur. Entrepreneur. Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:30:01 GMT.
- Should You Buy the Dip in NVIDIA?
Chipmaker NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) has attracted substantial retail investor attention following its impressive third-quarter earnings report. But despite its promising long-term growth prospects, the stock has declined slightly in ...
Aditi Ganguly. Entrepreneur. Mon, 13 Dec 2021 16:11:48 GMT.
- Botw.org Retail Page (Directory Page)
This retail category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- Pulso.org Retail Page (Directory Page)
This retail category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on Pulso.org that relate to this topic.
The word retail is an adjective. Retail means (1) selling or related to selling direct to the consumer.
Retail is also a noun that means (1) the selling of goods to consumers; usually in small quantities and not for resale.
Retail is also an adverb that means (1) at a retail price.
Retail is also a verb that means (1) sell on the retail market, (2) be sold at the retail level.
Retail Store Sale
Copyright © 2012-2022 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.