Real Estate News
- Austin firm drops nearly $38M on Colorado light industrial park
Real estate investment firm CapRidge Partners has acquired a three-building light industrial park in Colorado. The firm's Austin holdings include Lakewood on the Park, Research Park 5 and Arboretum Point.
Parimal M. Rohit. American City Business Journals. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 20:52:02 +0000.
- Investors Snap Up Metaverse Real Estate in a Virtual Land Boom
Transactions for properties in digital realms are jumping, guided by the same principle in the physical world: location, location, location.
Debra Kamin. New York Times. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 20:37:24 +0000.
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Grows Inorganically, Buys $13.8M Property
Amid the robust industrial real estate market tailwinds, Terreno Realty's (TRNO) recent acquisitions of industrial properties poise it well to ride the growth curve.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 15:50:00 GMT.
- Is John Hancock2 Real Estate Securities 1 (JIREX) a Strong Mutual Fund Pick Right Now?
Mutual Fund Report for JIREX
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:00:03 GMT.
- Key moves real estate investors should make before the end of 2021
Whatever your goals as an investor, now's the time to take stock and determine the best way to close out 2021 in order to position yourself for success in 2022. Here are some things to keep in mind.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:12:31 +0000.
- PadSplit Expands Its Rooming House 2.0 Concept
To boost the supply of available properties, PadSplit is developing a "turnkey platform" to help casual real estate investors turn homes into shared residences. ...
By Anne Field, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 12:18:48 -0500.
- China's real estate uncertainties persist, fueling market anxiety
Swings in China's real estate stocks and bonds are keeping investors on edge, and could cause troubles in the sector to spill into the economy, says S&P.
CNBC. Fri, 26 Nov 2021 03:10:56 GMT.
- Co-investing startup Fractional raises $5.5M in seed funding
The San Francisco-based company's platform helps pair would-be real estate investors with friends or strangers who want to co-own property.
Daniel Houston. Inman. Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:09:08 +0000.
- How to Apply Warren Buffett's Investment Approach to Real Estate
Taking advantage of this strategy, used by one of the world's most successful investors, could lead you to major profit in an area you may be overlooking.
Chris Estey. Entrepreneur. Thu, 18 Nov 2021 17:30:00 GMT.
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Investing 101
This type of real estate investing offers significant tax breaks on capital gains for the right investors. Could that be you? Check out this case study to see how it works.
Daniel Goodwin. Kiplinger. Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:42:04 GMT.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (Information)
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are investment companies that own (and often operate) income-generating real estate. Learn more about different types of REITs.
- Real Estate Location Factor (Information)
Location is one of the most important factors influencing real estate. Learn more about the importance of location and find real estate
information for all 50 states.
- Real Estate Markets (Information)
In the housing market, no two areas are exactly the same. This is because things like local job growth, income growth, mortgage rates, and net migration all factor in to the local housing market.
Real Estate Concept
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.