Real Estate News
- Raleigh real estate firm expands holdings on Fayetteville St. with $8.5M buy
A prominent Raleigh real estate investor has picked up its latest downtown property on Fayetteville Street with the purchase of the commercial portion of a more than 100-year-old building.
Caleb Harshberger. American City Business Journals. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:10:55 +0000.
- Struggling Evergrande Group says it will make bond payment
Investors watching to see if the Chinese real estate firm will collapse under $310 billion in debt.
CBS News. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:43:43 -0400.
- China: What is Evergrande and is it too big to fail?
The world's most indebted real estate developer is in crisis, spooking global investors.
BBC News. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 05:03:03 GMT.
- Brosnan C. Hoban Shares His Lessons from the Pandemic Period
Over the years, the real estate industry has generated steady incomes, with huge returns on investments. However, this drastically changed after what started as a health crisis scaled to a global pandemic, impacting the economy. ...
Featured Partner. Daily Caller. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:30:45 +0000.
- MSCI Buys Real Capital Analytics, Expands Real Estate Footprint
MSCI has completed the acquisition of Real Capital Analytics. This expands its footprint in the real estate market.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:49:00 GMT.
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Grows With Investments Worth $200 Million
Amid the high demand for industrial real estate assets, W. P. Carey's (WPC) investments in warehouse facilities seem a strategic fit.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:56:00 GMT.
- Once the Pandemic Recedes, Where Will the Real Estate Investment Opportunities Be?
Some sectors of real estate are emerging from the pandemic in much better shape than others. Investors thinking about real estate need to know where to look.
Dwight Kay. Kiplinger. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:30:06 GMT.
- Top Three Real Estate Advantages: Tax Benefits, Appreciation And Refinancing
The Lesser-Known Benefits To Investing In Real Estate.
By Yec, Forbes Councils Member. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:15:00 -0400.
- Why Evergrande's Debt Problems Threaten China
The real estate developer Evergrande once binged on debt. Now the music has stopped, investors are panicking and experts are warning of an imminent failure.
Alexandra Stevenson and Cao Li. New York Times. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:29:45 +0000.
- WATCH: Is cash really king?
Nick Bailey asked the question Is Cash Really King? This discussion on iBuying and Real Estate Investors is with Tyler Hixson, Head of Growth and Strategy for Opendoor, and Rob Hahn, Managing Partner of 7DS Associates.
Inman Content Studio. Inman. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 18:57:04 +0000.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (Information)
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are investment companies that own (and often operate) income-generating real estate. Learn more about different types of REITs.
- Real Estate Location Factor (Information)
Location is one of the most important factors influencing real estate. Learn more about the importance of location and find real estate
information for all 50 states.
- Real Estate Markets (Information)
In the housing market, no two areas are exactly the same. This is because things like local job growth, income growth, mortgage rates, and net migration all factor in to the local housing market.
Real Estate Concept
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.