- Sonoco (SON) Q3 Earnings & Sales Beat Estimates, Up Y/Y
Sonoco's (SON) Q3 earnings and revenues improve year over year on solid demand and higher selling prices implemented to counter cost inflation.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:50:00 GMT.
- Stocks Hit a Record as Investors See Progress Toward a Spending Deal
After weeks of fluctuations driven in part by Washington gridlock, share prices hit another high and put a dismal September in the rearview mirror.
Matt Phillips. New York Times. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:02:09 +0000.
- Freeport's (FCX) Q3 Earnings Top, Revenues Lag Estimates
Freeport's (FCX) Q3 earnings gain from higher realized prices and lower costs.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 16:14:00 GMT.
- Ether Prices Rise To A Multiweek High As Supply Deteriorates
Ether prices have climbed lately, rising to the most since early September. What caused this price movement? Some analysts emphasize tokenomics, while others claim that it is simply investors rotating into ether.
By Charles Bovaird, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 13:29:29 -0400.
- Labor, construction materials prices could dampen developers' enthusiasm for industrial buildings
Developers who are investing in Racine County industrial projects say shortage of workers and both the cost and delivery delays for materials have become nationwide challenges.
Sean Ryan. American City Business Journals. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:06:28 +0000.
- Oil And Gas Drillers Weigh Costs Of New Wells Against Higher Prices
Bond investors appear to have come back from holiday in a buying mood, which may push yields lower. Lower yields could dampen financial stocks.
By Jj Kinahan, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:10:59 -0400.
- Bank of England warns over threat of sharp market fall, amid economic jitters
Financial markets face a sharp downturn if investors rethink the prospects of economic recovery from COVID-19 amid supply problems, rising prices and a spending squeeze, the Bank of England has warned.
Sky News. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 15:45:00 +0100.
- Bank of England warns of potential for 'sharp correction' in markets
Amid growing evidence of greater risk taking from investment banks, the Financial Policy Committee said that 'risky asset prices have increased' and valuations appear elevated.
Daily Mail. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 11:10:30 GMT.
- Surging Inflation and Volatile Bond Prices Are Challenging Investors
There are remedies for the problems in the bond market, experts say, but none of them are perfect.
J. Alex Tarquinio. New York Times. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 11:00:08 +0000.
- The age of fossil-fuel abundance is dead
Dwindling investment in oil, gas and coal mean high prices are here to stay
Economist. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
Stock Prices (Bid, Offer, & Last)
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.