- Calix (CALX) Powers Rural Arkansas' Network With Petit Jean Tie-Up
Calix (CALX) collaborates with Petit Jean Electric Cooperative to streamline the overall network infrastructure and bridge the Internet connectivity gap in the rural areas of Arkansas.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 13:32:00 GMT.
- Charter Hall powers to $52b in funds under management
Diversified funds manager and investor powerhouse Charter Hall has boosted its funds business to a record $52 billion, based on a fresh round of asset value rises.
Carolyn Cummins. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 26 Jun 2021 00:00:00 +1000.
- AMD's EPYC Powers HPE's Alletra 6000, Expands Customer Base
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) recently announced that its EPYC 7002 series processors are powering the new Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Alletra 6000.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:04:00 GMT.
- Hong Kong freezes shares of media tycoon Lai under security law
Use of security law's powers for the first time to target a listed company could have repercussions for investors.
Al Jazeera. Sat, 15 May 2021 03:51:11 +0000.
- FTSE 100 powers through 7000 mark for first time in a year
The last time the blue-chip index was above that milestone was in late February 2020 as investors were gauging the full magnitude of the coronavirus pandemic.
Daily Mail. Sat, 17 Apr 2021 07:32:01 GMT.
- UK to increase powers to block foreign investments
LONDON (AP) - The British government plans to increase its power to block or modify foreign investment in the U.K. on national security grounds under legislation to be introduced Wednesday. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 11 Nov 2020 05:21:32 -0500.
- Local investment powers Greensboro-based Lithium battery company
Along with the financial benefits that accompany pre-seed and seed-stage funding, companies funded through First Launch Capital Fund also connect with area resources such as the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce.
John Joyce. American City Business Journals. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 19:15:38 +0000.
- House Pulls Surveillance Measure After Trump Tells Republicans to Vote No
A compromise to reinstate expired F.B.I. powers to investigate terrorism and espionage collapsed amid bipartisan opposition.
Nicholas Fandos and Charlie Savage. New York Times. Thu, 28 May 2020 20:56:24 +0000.
- FCA bans mini-bond promotions after London Capital & Finance scandal
The financial watchdog has used unusual powers to clamp down on marketing of so-called mini-bonds after a major scandal which could leave more than 11,000 small investors out of pocket.
Irish Independent. Tue, 26 Nov 2019 10:24:47 +0000.
- OpenInvest Powers Investments That Support People With Disabilities
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 30, 2019 -- Investors can now direct their investments to companies that follow best practices of engaging people with disabilities thanks to a new service from OpenInvest. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:01:00 +0000.