- First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (FTXL) at a 52-Week High
The First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (FTXL) hits a new 52-week high. Are more gains in store?
Sweta Jaiswal, Frm. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:00:00 GMT.
- Pre-Market Indexes Keep September Down
The Dow is currently -45 points, the Nasdaq is -10 and the S&P 500 -5 points. We entered September at or near record highs; September has taken care of that for now.
Mark Vickery. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:28:00 GMT.
- Asian shares rebound after Xi, Biden discuss troubled ties
Shares have advanced in Asia as investors step up buying despite another decline on Wall Street that kept the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq on track for their first weekly losses in three weeks
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 06:28:25 GMT.
- S&P 500 closes flat on first day of September, Nasdaq ekes out a record close
The S&P 500 closed the first day of September near the flatline as the strength in tech shares faded, while investors digested a disappointing jobs report.
CNBC. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 20:23:05 GMT.
- Frontdoor Inc Ranked A Top Buy Today As Investors Await The Latest Federal Reserve Meeting Minutes
The Dow Jones fell 120 points or 0.3%, the S&P 500 dipped about 0.2%, and the Nasdaq stayed nearly flat. Make the most of this market with today's Top Buys from Q.ai's artificial intelligence.
By Q.ai - Investing Reimagined, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:41:06 -0400.
- Robinhood shares slide after lacklustre Nasdaq debut
The app's muted Nasdaq debut comes after it was caught in a confrontation between retail investors and hedge funds.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:19:52 +0000.
- Stock Market Today: Tech Rallies, Nasdaq Just Shy of New Highs
Investors brushed past inflation and interest-rate fears Thursday to drive technology and other growth shares higher.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:39:00 GMT.
- Cal-Maine Foods Inc And Fluor Corp Rated Top Shorts For Today
As investors continue to weigh reopening optimism with inflation concerns, the Dow rose 70 points, the S&P 500 ticked up 0.15%, and the Nasdaq climbed 0.08%. ...
By Q.ai - Investing Reimagined, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:31:47 -0400.
- Epilepsy tech company NeuroOne starts trading on the Nasdaq
The uplisting had been in the works since at least January, when NeuroOne raised $12.5 million through a private placement to undisclosed investors.
Carrigan Miller. American City Business Journals. Thu, 27 May 2021 11:29:21 +0000.
- Investment breakthrough for BrainRepair UG start-up - Stem cell treatment for newborns
Dr. Metin Colpan, founder of Nasdaq listed Qiagen N.V. acquired 5% of BrainRepair UG shares worth EUR 15M One of the most successful inventors and entrepreneurs who masterminded the unprecedented success of Qiagen N.V. ...
Realwire. Thu, 27 May 2021 10:35:00 +0100.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.