- Real Estate Roundup: New law firm lands in Austin; Multifamily investors open wallets
Brokers have been busy. Check out some of the latest real estate deals going down in and around Austin, from an office lease for female-focused news startup The 19th to retail chain expansion to a 381-apartment complex changing hands.
Parimal M. Rohit. American City Business Journals. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:46:14 +0000.
- Thermo Fisher's (TMO) Rapid DNA Solution Gets FBI Approval
Thermo Fisher's (TMO) RapidHIT ID DNA Booking System allows seamless integration of Rapid DNA into the law enforcement booking agency process.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:15:00 GMT.
- Explosion in cryptocurrency investment fraud
Reports of investors being duped into fake investments for digital currencies such as bitcoin have doubled in the past year, according to law firm Pinsent Masons.
Daily Mail. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 07:21:00 GMT.
- Holland Family Law Achieves Time Savings of Up To 80% with Zylpha Document Bundling Software
An investment in secure ‘Pay As You Go’ bundling software has driven efficiency and freed up more time for clients. ...
Realwire. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:39:00 +0100.
- Hong Kong freezes shares of media tycoon Lai under security law
Use of security law's powers for the first time to target a listed company could have repercussions for investors.
Al Jazeera. Sat, 15 May 2021 03:51:11 +0000.
- British Embassy in Israel launches VC club
The venture capital club, launched in partnership with the law firm Taylor Wessing, will provide UK and Israeli VCs and investors exclusive access to cutting-edge start-ups.
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 06 May 2021 14:12:01 GMT.
- Philippines is targeting foreign investment with Singapore style tax law, says finance secretary
The Philippines' new law will reduce corporate income tax and boost foreign investment into the country, finance secretary Carlos Dominguez said.
CNBC. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 06:56:54 GMT.
- The Work and Pensions Committee is right to be alarmed over online pension scams
Young people are also being sucked into investing in high-risk products. The law needs to be tightened
James Moore. The Independent. Mon, 29 Mar 2021 00:01:00 GMT.
- ETFs at Risks If Tax Law Changes in U.S.
Biden???s plan is to hike the corporate tax rate to 28% from 21%. This could hurt a few investing areas.
Sanghamitra Saha. Zacks. Fri, 26 Mar 2021 18:30:00 GMT.
- U.A.E. Changes Laws to Attract Foreign Tourists and Investment
The United Arab Emirates is abolishing lenient sentences for so-called honor killings, loosening alcohol restrictions and lessening the sway of Islamic law over foreigners.
Ben Hubbard. New York Times. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 08:19:28 +0000.
- Attorney Directory (Information)
Directory of attorneys and law
firms that are located in the USA, with contact information, service categories, and web site links.
- Adirectory.us Law Page (Directory Page)
This law category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- GoGuides.org Law Page (Directory Page)
This law category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on GoGuides.org that relate to this topic.
The word law is a noun. Law means (1) the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system, (2) a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society, (3) a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature, (4) the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do, (5) legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity, (6) the force of policemen and officers, (7) the collection of rules imposed by authority.
Gavel, Law Books, and Scales of Justice
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.