- Seattle's Washington Holdings just bought a Milpitas tech campus for $170M
The purchase was the second of about the same amount in the same general area this year by the real estate investment firm.
Chelsea Nguyen-fleige. American City Business Journals. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 22:09:04 +0000.
- Officials warn that China's technology dominance could give it decisive military edge over U.S.
A report by the National Counterintelligence and Security Center on Friday painted an alarming picture of the risks for businesses in accepting Chinese investment or offers of expertise.
Daily Mail. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:25:24 GMT.
- What's in the Offing for AGNC Investment's (AGNC) Q3 Earnings?
AGNC Investment (AGNC) Q3 results are likely to reflect an impact from the decline in book value, elevated levels of constant prepayment rate and lower asset yields.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:36:00 GMT.
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Up Y/Y
W.R. Berkley (WRB) Q3 results reflect higher net premiums written, higher net investment income and improved combined ratio.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:00:00 GMT.
- Spanx founder Sara Blakely says business will expand into denim and more after Blackstone deal
Spanx's majority direct-to-consumer business helped it land an investment from Blackstone, the two companies told CNBC.
CNBC. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:10:30 GMT.
- Spanx founder Sara Blakely sells majority stake in company to Blackstone
Spanx founder Sara Blakely announced Wednesday that global investment firm Blackstone agreed to buy a majority stake in the pioneering shapewear company. ...
CBS News. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:49:56 -0400.
- Pacaso now accepting cryptocurrency for luxury home shares
Luxury home investment platform Pacaso announced it will now allow its investors to use multiple forms of cryptocurrency. ...
Craig C. Rowe. Inman. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:00:03 +0000.
- These Are The Ten Top Stock Holdings Of Paul Tudor Jones
Paul Tudor Jones is an American billionaire and hedge fund manager. He founded Tudor Investment Corp in 1980. The hedge fund firm now manages about $11 billion, according to ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:06:10 GMT.
- Covid vaccine pioneer: Lives depend on science funding
Sir Andrew Pollard warns against possible moves to reverse planned investment in science.
BBC News. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:40:58 GMT.
- Where Is Coca-Cola Stock Headed?
Coca-Cola stock, which currently trades at $54 per share, seems to be a good investment option currently. The stock is still 2.5% below the levels seen at the beginning of 2020. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:00:35 -0400.
- Investment Brokers (Information)
Investment brokers offer trading services for buyers and sellers of corporate stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities.
- Investment Companies (Information)
Investment companies offer a variety of investment
opportunities including mutual funds, closed-end funds, and unit investment
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (Information)
Real estate investment
trusts (REITs) are investment
companies that own (and often operate) income-generating real estate. Learn more about different types of REITs.
- Chosensites.com Investment Page (Directory Page)
This investment category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- Jumblex.org Investment Page (Directory Page)
This investment category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on Jumblex.org that relate to this topic.
The word investment is a noun. Investment means (1) the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank, (2) the act of putting on robes or vestments, (3) the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit, (4) outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism, (5) money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.