- Is a Beat in the Cards for S&P Global (SPGI) in Q3 Earnings?
S&P Global's (SPGI) third-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have improved year over year.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:43:00 GMT.
- Things to Note Ahead of General Motors' (GM) Q3 Earnings
General Motors' (GM) third-quarter 2021 earnings are likely to have been weighed by weaker year-over-year sales amid the global chip crunch.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:28:00 GMT.
- Spanx founder Sara Blakely sells majority stake in company to Blackstone
Spanx founder Sara Blakely announced Wednesday that global investment firm Blackstone agreed to buy a majority stake in the pioneering shapewear company. ...
CBS News. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:49:56 -0400.
- The Innovators: Seedscout founder Mat Sherman connects startups to global capital
Scottsdale native Mat Sherman founded Seedscout after struggling to connect to his startup capital needs to interested investors. Now he's bringing his solution to startups across the world.
Andy Blye. American City Business Journals. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:30:00 +0000.
- HENRY DEEDES watches Boris Johnson with Bill Gates at first Global Investment Summit
HENRY DEEDES: Boris was in full salesman mode. It was a speech designed to loosen the purse strings: Long on snorts and giggles. Boosterism-a-plenty.
Daily Mail. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:37:37 +0100.
- PM's charm offensive yet to convince investors to part with their trillions
In his pitch to persuade global investors to back the UK's green industrial future Boris Johnson invoked Peppa Pig, Jeremy Clarkson and Gordon Gekko.
Sky News. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:57:00 +0100.
- Nuclear Fusion Edges Toward the Mainstream
Long-shot money is flowing into start-ups that seek the energy of the stars. Driving the investments is a rising alarm about global warming.
Stanley Reed. New York Times. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 04:14:07 +0000.
- Barry Sternlicht says the 'deck is stacked' in China and he's not a fan of investing there
The global real estate investor told CNBC it's tough to invest directly in countries such as China where "we think the deck is stacked."
CNBC. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 23:10:28 GMT.
- Global Investment In Clean Energy Must Triple To Meet Climate Goals, Leading Energy Agency Warns
A failure to invest in green energy also risks creating volatile energy markets, the International Energy Agency warned.
By Robert Hart, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:58:40 -0400.
- A look at world leaders named in the Pandora Papers
A global investigation has revealed how the rich and powerful have being hiding their investments in mansions, exclusive beachfront property, yachts and other assets for the past quarter-century
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 19:22:42 GMT.
The word global is an adjective. Global means (1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope, (2) having the shape of a sphere or ball.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.