- Urban Outfitters, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Snap, Facebook and Unity Software highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Urban Outfitters, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Snap, Facebook and Unity Software highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:07:00 GMT.
- Facebook (FB) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Facebook (FB) closed at $339.99, marking a +1.39% move from the previous day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 21:45:18 GMT.
- Facebook plans to hire 10,000 in EU to build 'metaverse'
"This investment (in new jobs) is a vote of confidence in the strength of the European tech industry," the company said.
Straits Times. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 06:18:38 +0800.
- Harry and Meghan-backed 'ethical' investment firm has ploughed millions into Facebook and Twitter
The Duchess of Sussex quit Instagram after describing the 'almost unsurvivable' toll of internet trolling but it appears Ethic, where Harry and Meghan are 'impact partners'.
Daily Mail. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:40:12 GMT.
- Facebook is getting hammered by lawmakers, consumers and even investors
Following its most challenging month in more than three years, Facebook's social media empire is showing some major cracks.
CNBC. Wed, 06 Oct 2021 14:44:46 GMT.
- Facebook stock nosedive costs Zuckberg $6bn as whistleblower interview and service outage rattle investors
Monday was not a good day for Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg
Oliver O'connell. The Independent. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 00:01:16 GMT.
- Facebook to build $800 million data center in Mesa
Facebook is about to make its first data center investment in Arizona, and it is a big one. County documents show the company paid more than $100 million for the land.
Brandon Brown. American City Business Journals. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:00:00 +0000.
- Facebook Q2 Earnings: Can FB Retain Ad Revenue Growth Amid Competition And Pressure From Apple?
Investors have continued to friend Facebook (FB), though its status is complicated.
By Jj Kinahan, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:36:18 -0400.
- Tech giants fight 'cloud wars' deep in the ocean
To boost their services, Google and Facebook are investing in undersea cables that span the world.
BBC News. Mon, 24 May 2021 23:09:26 GMT.
- Should Investors Buy the Post-Earnings Dip in Facebook?
Facebook (FB) continues to broaden its horizons by diversifying its revenue streams across social media, virtual reality, online transactions and possibly even its own cryptocurrency at some point in the future. ...
Patrick Ryan. Entrepreneur. Fri, 14 May 2021 15:35:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.