- The Trade Desk (TTD) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
The Trade Desk (TTD) closed at $81.41 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.73% move from the prior day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 21:45:20 GMT.
- The Trade Desk (TTD) Stock Moves -0.39%: What You Should Know
The Trade Desk (TTD) closed at $70.72 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.39% move from the prior day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 21:45:22 GMT.
- Bitcoin is not for us, says HSBC chief
HSBC chief Noel Quinn says the bank has no plans to launch a cryptocurrency trading desk or offer the digital coins as an investment to customers, because they are too volatile and lack transparency.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 25 May 2021 06:45:00 +1000.
- The Best Drafting Tables for Artists, Designers, and More
Save your neck and back from the pain of hunching over a flat desk by investing in a drafting table to give you the angle you need to work comfortably.
Timothy Dale. Bob Vila. Thu, 31 Dec 2020 05:05:06 -0500.
- The Trade Desk's connected TV bet has paid off in a big way during the pandemic
The Trade Desk has been a rare bright spot in the ad-tech space for investors in recent years, in part because of the company's connected TV investments.
CNBC. Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:02:59 GMT.
The word desk is a noun. Desk means (1) a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments.
Man Working at a Desk Outdoors
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.