- Time to Buy China & EM Internet ETFs?
Internet & E-commerce are the fastest growing areas in developing countries.
Neena Mishra. Zacks. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:58:00 GMT.
- Yum China (YUMC) Boosts Digital Space, Opens Digital R&D Center
Yum China (YUMC) unveils Digital R&D Center to strengthen internal digital capabilities and support sustainable business growth through advanced technology.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 16:13:00 GMT.
- Forbes China To Host Free Webinar On Enterprise Technology Spending, Investment, Start-Ups
Forbes China To Host Webinar on Enterprise Technology Spending.
By Forbes Partner Releases, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:21:32 -0400.
- How China has flexed its economic muscles in Latin America
Cuba has invited Chinese firms and investors to help overhaul its energy network - just the latest in a string of loans, building projects and deals that has brought Latin America under Beijing's influence.
Daily Mail. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 21:52:35 GMT.
- Defaults loom over more property developers as China reassures investors on Evergrande
Amid the Evergrande crisis, more Chinese developers are facing defaults, as ratings agencies dished out a fresh round of downgrades.
CNBC. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 05:59:35 GMT.
- Goldman Sachs Wins Approval to Buy Out Partner in China
The move will give the Wall Street giant complete ownership over its Chinese investment banking operations.
Alexandra Stevenson. New York Times. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 21:20:28 +0000.
- Down is still up for foreign investors piling into China
Like the demise of Enron Corp. and the collapse of Lehman Brothers, the debacle at China Evergrande Group was inevitable to some only in retrospect.
Japan Times. Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:49:07 +0900.
- US to warn Israel: China ties are a joint national security risk
Remaining consistent with the administration's message, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken will warn of China's investments in Israel.
Jerusalem Post. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:16:51 GMT.
- Hong Kong Billionaire Plans To Take Chinese Estates Private After Losses From Evergrande
Joseph Lau and his wife Chan Hoi Wan have proposed to take Chinese Estates Holdings private for HK$1.91 billion ($245 million) after incurring steep losses on its investment in cash-strapped China Evergrande Group.
By Zinnia Lee, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 05:11:05 -0400.
- China Evergrande's Shares Are Halted as Doubts Swirl
The property giant owes billions of dollars in debt, and investors worry that any collapse could hit broader markets.
Alexandra Stevenson. New York Times. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 02:22:20 +0000.
- China Map (Information)
Maps and travel information about the Asian nation of China.
- GoGuides.org China Page (Directory Page)
This china category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- Jumblex.org China Page (Directory Page)
This china category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on Jumblex.org that relate to this topic.
The word china is a noun. China means (1) high quality porcelain originally made only in China, (2) dishware made of china.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.