- Brown & Brown (BRO) Completes Buyout of Gremesco, Stock Up
Brown & Brown (BRO) acquires Gremesco of New Jersey for better growth opportunities and to enhance its network of brokers.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:31:00 GMT.
- Boston Scientific's (BSX) New Buyout to Aid Clot Management
The acquisition of Devoro Medical by Boston Scientific (BSX) is expected to advance the company's core emphasis on clot management.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 13:50:00 GMT.
- Is it time for ordinary investors to put money in private equity?
With record levels of cash, private equity firms are in takeover mode. Investors who want exposure to capitalise on the buyout frenzy can invest directly in firms and funds, or in investment trusts or ETFs.
Daily Mail. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 08:21:19 GMT.
- Monmouth rejects unsolicited buyout offer from Starwood Capital
Starwood's attempt to intercept a multibillion-dollar real estate investment trust merger seems to have been thwarted.
Emon Reiser. American City Business Journals. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 18:21:01 +0000.
- Bidding war may break out for Toshiba after buyout hits a snag
Investor interest in the growth potential of some of Toshiba's businesses means the company is likely to face continued pressure to streamline its wide-ranging operations.
Japan Times. Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:48:56 +0900.
- Coming To The Market - Why The Amazon Marketplace Is Attracting U.K. Equity Investment
The Amazon Marketplace is home to a multitude of small businesses taking advantage of the e-commerce giant's listings, payment and fulfillment platform. Olsam is one of a growing number of acquirers who seeking buyout opportunities. ....
By Trevor Clawson, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:34:58 -0400.
- Buyout giant Silver Lake closes in on stake in New Zealand All Blacks
The American private equity investor which part-owns Manchester City Football Club is in advanced talks to buy a stake in the New Zealand All Blacks, one of the most iconic names in global sport.
Sky News. Mon, 11 Jan 2021 18:24:00 +0000.
- German Banks Push Back as American Investors Seek More Influence
A drive by buyout firm Cerberus to force cost cutting at Commerzbank has run into resistance from Berlin.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Wed, 05 Aug 2020 13:55:35 +0000.
- Maxar's $140 million buyout of 3D analytics firm will 'supercharge' satellite imagery, CEO says
Space company Maxar Technologies is taking full ownership of 3D analytics firm Vricon from Swedish aerospace firm Saab.
CNBC. Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:01:57 GMT.
- U.S. clears private equity as investment option for retirement plans
The U.S. Department of Labor issued guidance on Wednesday that allows private equity investments to be offered to U.S. retirement plans as part of diversified investment funds, a move that the leveraged buyout industry has long called for.
Reuters. Wed, 03 Jun 2020 22:24:26 -0400.
The word buyout is a noun. Buyout means (1) acquisition of a company by purchasing a controlling percentage of its stock.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.