- Companies Making $135 Billion Bet on Online Video Marketing, New Research Reveals
MENLO PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Video is becoming marketers’ tool of choice. U.S. companies are investing $135 billion this year in online video to market products and services, according to new research. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 18 Oct 2017 13:00:00 UTC.
- Why Freeport's Stock Has Disappointed Despite Higher Copper Prices This Year
While copper prices are up, investor interest in Freeport has cooled considerably over the past few months, as evidenced by the decline in the company’s stock price and the news of Carl. Icahn lowering his stake in the company. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:45:00 -0400.
- The Most Perplexing Investment Questions Of 2017 So Far
It's been an unusual year thus far. Many perplexing questions have been raised. Here are the top ten.
By John Navin, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 14 Jun 2017 17:28:00 -0400.
- WPP boss £48m pay voted against by a fifth of investors
For the seventh year in a row more than 20% fail to endorse Sir Martin Sorrell's pay.
BBC News. Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:46:21 GMT.
- Consumers Energy Investing Nearly $440 Million to Enhance Safety, Reliability of Natural Gas System
JACKSON, Mich., May 22, 2017 -- Focusing on safety and reliability, Consumers Energy is spending nearly $440 million this year to modernize its natural gas system. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 22 May 2017 06:00:00 EDT.
- Gingerly, Deals Start Taking Shape Between Rivals China and Vietnam
Historic rivals China and Vietnam are working on substantive agreements that could cover trade, investment and maritime resource sharing despite a bitter sovereignty dispute that had snarled relations less than a year ago. ...
Voice of America. Mon, 15 May 2017 03:46:30 -0400.
- Here's what David Einhorn just presented at one of the biggest hedge fund conferences of the year
David Einhorn presented his short thesis for Core Labs at the Sohn Investment Conference in ...
Yahoo. Mon, 08 May 2017 15:52:00 -0400.
The word year is a noun. Year means (1) a body of students who graduate together, (2) the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun, (3) a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days, (4) a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.