- CTBC Bank Report Finds Affluent Americans in Coastal Markets Cautiously Optimistic on Investing and Economy
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#NoorMenai--New CTBC Bank survey of wealthy finds geopolitical risk (76%) and tax reform (64%) are greatest concerns for investing over next year.
Business Wire. Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:01:00 UTC.
- How unaudited financial information could threaten Canadians' savings
More than 85 per cent of the information disclosed by public companies and used by investors to decide where to put their money hasn't been independently audited, which is posing a risk to investments and retirement savings.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 30 Oct 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- One giant leap for Wall Street: the risk and opportunity of investing in space
Investors are boldly going where no traders have gone before.
Yahoo. Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:34:47 -0400.
- Roche Drug Helps Keep Breast Cancer In Remission, But Tiny Benefit Stokes Hopes For Rival, Puma
Roche’s breast cancer Perjeta decreased the risk of cancer returning in women whose tumors could be entirely removed using surgery, but the results were less impressive than what doctors hoped for--or what investors expected.
By Matthew Herper, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 5 Jun 2017 07:35:00 -0400.
- Three Horsemen Of Risk At Starting Gate Ahead Of Jobs Data: VIX, Gold, Bonds
Ahead of key jobs data tomorrow, investors might want to watch the so-called “three horsemen of risk” later Thursday to see what expectations the market is building in.
By Jj Kinahan, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:02:00 -0400.
- Mnuchin on the Hill; FHA mortgage loan volume rises as risk grows
Treasury Secretary-designate Steven Mnuchin fended off questions about his past investments and foreclosure practices while discussing policy matters at his Senate confirmation hearing; FHA mortgage bond volume is starting to hit worrisome levels.
American Banker. Acquired Fri, 20 Jan 2017.
- 5 Best PEG Stocks for Value Investors to Pick Right Now
While searching for a suitable investment option, value investors with varied risk appetite are most unlikely to hit upon the price/earnings to growth (PEG) ratio.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks.com. Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:41:00 GMT.
The word risk is a noun. Risk means (1) a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury, (2) the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent, (3) the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred, (4) a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune.
Risk is also a verb that means (1) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome, (2) expose to a chance of loss or damage.
Man Taking a Risk
Copyright © 2012-2015 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.