- Research money central to Budget
The Chancellor Philip Hammond has made investment in research the centrepiece of his budget.
BBC News. Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:06:14 GMT.
- Single Women on the Rise, but Too Often Missing Key Opportunities to Safeguard Their Futures
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fidelity Investments’ new Single Women & Money Study looks at the planning and investing habits of single women.
Business Wire. Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:30:00 UTC.
- Pot is legal in Canada, and that poses dilemma for U.S. banks
A U.S. alcohol maker's $191 million investment in Canadian cannabis could raise difficult questions for the banks that have lent big sums of money to the company.
American Banker. Acquired Tue, 21 Nov 2017.
- How unaudited financial information could threaten Canadians' savings
More than 85 per cent of the information disclosed by public companies and used by investors to decide where to put their money hasn't been independently audited, which is posing a risk to investments and retirement savings.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 30 Oct 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- Scottish Greens back 'progressive' use of new tax powers
The party's annual conference called for money raised to be used to protect public services and investment.
BBC News. Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:49:19 GMT.
- For Poor Filipino Farmers Reliant On Predatory Lending, This Startup Offers An Alternative
Cropital is an alternative investing platform that allows individual investors to earn money while helping poor Filipino farmers escape predatory lending practices. ...
By Casey Hynes, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:00:00 -0400.
- 5 Free Tools To Supercharge Your Investment Portfolio
Choosing how to invest your money can be an intimidating process. Fortunately, there are some excellent tools and resources available to help you. We look at five free tools you can use today to evaluate your own portfolio.
By Rob Berger, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:46:00 -0400.
- DirWizard.com Money Page (Directory Page)
This money category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- Jumblex.org Money Page (Directory Page)
This money category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on Jumblex.org that relate to this topic.
The word money is a noun. Money means (1) wealth reckoned in terms of money, (2) the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender, (3) the official currency issued by a government or national bank.
Paper Money in Blue Jeans Pocket
Copyright © 2012-2015 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.