- JPMorgan buying WePay, shifting fintech investment into high gear
JPMorgan Chase has made several investments in financial technology startups, but its plan to buy WePay will give its 4 million small-business clients a much more direct way to adopt digital payments.
American Banker. Acquired Wed, 18 Oct 2017.
- High Investments in R&D to Boost the Fume Hood Monitors Market | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Research--Technavio market research analysts forecast the global fume hood monitors market is expected to exceed USD 148 million by 2021.
Business Wire. Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:33:00 UTC.
- Global Cryogenic Vials Market: Growth Propped by Investments in Drug Development - Transparency Market Research
ALBANY, New York, October 13, 2017 -- A study by Transparency Market Research predicts the global cryogenic vial market to rise at a tepid pace. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 13 Oct 2017 10:30:00 EDT.
- 'I trusted him with my money': Woman says broker 'churns' her account, rakes in over $250,000
A Vancouver senior is suing her former financial adviser and his investment firm, claiming her retirement nest egg was decimated largely by excessive commissions her broker earned by purchasing risky investments she didn't authorize.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 10 Oct 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- Capital One plans layoffs in U.S. credit card unit
The company would not say where the jobs are based or how many positions are being eliminated. The layoffs come as Capital One's investments in digital technology are yielding efficiency gains.
American Banker. Acquired Sat, 30 Sep 2017.
- Watchdog extends reach over crypto-cash investment
US crypto-currency investments or Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are facing stricter regulation.
BBC News. Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:05:44 GMT.
- Uber rival Grab to raise $2.5bn in fresh investments
China's Didi Chuxing and Japan's Softbank are backing the ride-hailing firm with extra funding.
BBC News. Mon, 24 Jul 2017 05:53:44 GMT.
- Liquid Investments Glossary (Information)
Bonds, stocks, mutual funds, and various forms of cash equivalents are all considered liquid assets or liquid investments because they can quickly be converted to money.
- Academia Investments (Information)
More than a hundred colleges and universities have nanotechnology programs underway; this web page highlights several programs that have earned special distinction.
- Government Investments (Information)
Nanotechnology is a science devoted to research and development at molecular or atomic levels. Find an overview of nanotechnology and learn about government investment into nanotechnology.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.