- Irial Finan to Retire from Coca-Cola; Calin Dragan to Take Leadership of Bottling Investments Group
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Coca-Cola Company today announced that Irial Finan, a 36-year veteran of the Coca-Cola system, plans to retire from his post as Executive Vice President and President of Bottling Investments Group, or BIG. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 8 Dec 2017 11:55:00 UTC.
- Chevron says it will push for Myanmar human rights
The US oil giant has multi-billion dollar investments in a region where the UN has alleged ethnic cleansing.
BBC News. Thu, 16 Nov 2017 00:00:38 GMT.
- Paradise Papers: Prince Charles’s offshore investments revealed
Prince Charles’s private estate secretly invested in an offshore company which lobbied to change climate agreements.
BBC News. Tue, 07 Nov 2017 19:08:28 GMT.
- Queen's estate 'not aware' it held indirect offshore investment in stores accused of exploiting poor
Leaked documents from offshore law firm Appleby show that the Queen — through investments made by the monarch’s private estate, the Duchy of Lancaster — has held stakes in funds that operate in tax-free havens.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 5 Nov 2017 13:00:00 EST.
- Digital investments give small banks deeper borrower pool
Community banks are spending on technology to expand without having to build new branches.
American Banker. Acquired Fri, 03 Nov 2017.
- How unaudited financial information could threaten Canadians' savings
More than 85 per cent of the information disclosed by public companies and used by investors to decide where to put their money hasn't been independently audited, which is posing a risk to investments and retirement savings.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Mon, 30 Oct 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- JPMorgan buying WePay, shifting fintech investment into high gear
JPMorgan Chase has made several investments in financial technology startups, but its plan to buy WePay will give its 4 million small-business clients a much more direct way to adopt digital payments.
American Banker. Acquired Wed, 18 Oct 2017.
- Liquid Investments Glossary (Information)
Bonds, stocks, mutual funds, and various forms of cash equivalents are all considered liquid assets or liquid investments because they can quickly be converted to money.
- Academia Investments (Information)
More than a hundred colleges and universities have nanotechnology programs underway; this web page highlights several programs that have earned special distinction.
- Government Investments (Information)
Nanotechnology is a science devoted to research and development at molecular or atomic levels. Find an overview of nanotechnology and learn about government investment into nanotechnology.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.