- Ford to boost investment in electric cars by 2022
The firm says it will have 40 hybrid and fully electric vehicles in its range within five years.
BBC News. Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:35:42 GMT.
- Wales' tech companies attract £115m start-up investments
Ninety-two companies have received venture capital investment in the past six years, figures reveal.
BBC News. Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:44:17 GMT.
- A Practical Alternative To The EB5 Program For Investors To Immigrate To The U.S.A.
What can a foreign investor do to avoid the upcoming increase in the U.S. EB5 minimum investment requirements and the Chinese backlog for immigration to the United States? This article explores the U.S. ...
By Andy J. Semotiuk, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:12:00 -0500.
- What to Expect From Seadrill Ltd in 2018
The offshore drilling giant should emerge from bankruptcy in 2018. Though it's best avoided now, it could be a compelling investment when it does come out the other side.
Yahoo. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:46:00 -0500.
- The 15-Stock 'Free Lunch' Portfolio
If you'd invested $100,000 in the Free Lunch Portfolio in 2000 and rebalanced every year, you'd have $1.68 million. By contrast, a $100,000 investment in the S&P 500 would be worth $255,000 now.
By Janet Novack, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:15:00 -0500.
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Common and Preferred Dividends for the Fourth Quarter 2017
MOORESTOWN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE:CHMI) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.49 per share on the Company's common stock for the fourth quarter of 2017. ... ...
Business Wire. Thu, 7 Dec 2017 21:15:00 UTC.
- In public and in private, Trudeau takes familiar sales pitch to world's elites: Chris Hall
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau took his pitch about Canada’s openness to trade and investment directly to some of the richest and most powerful business leaders in the world on Wednesday.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 6 Dec 2017 00:24:45 EST.
- Investment Brokers (Information)
Investment brokers offer trading services for buyers and sellers of corporate stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities.
- Investment Companies (Information)
Investment companies offer a variety of investment opportunities including mutual funds, closed-end funds, and unit investment trusts.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (Information)
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are investment companies that own (and often operate) income-generating real estate. Learn more about different types of REITs.
- Jumblex.org Investment Page (Directory Page)
This investment category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this subject.
- WLDirectory.com Investment Page (Directory Page)
This investment category page lists editorially-reviewed web pages on WLDirectory.com that relate to this topic.
The word investment is a noun. Investment means (1) the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank, (2) the act of putting on robes or vestments, (3) the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit, (4) outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism, (5) money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Investing-News.org. All rights reserved.